Antivirals and Antiretrovirals: Sensational Therapy!
We being a part of Editorial Board takes immense pleasure to introduce our journal “Journal of Antivirals & Antiretrovirals”
We are currently running the last issue in Volume 11 and hereby announcing 40 percent discount on Article Processing Charges as we are stepping into the new issue.
It is an Open Access journal with the emphasis on publishing a wide range of quality articles in all areas related to AIDS, Antiretroviral Therapy, Antiretrovirals, Antivirals, H1N1, HIV, Interferons (IFNs), Protease Inhibitors, Retrovirology, Viral Immunity, Viral Vaccine, Viral Vectors, etc. which majorly aims at the inhibition of virus. Likewise is one of recent article in our journal presently in current issue titled “The Botanical Glycoside Oleandrin Inhibits Human T-cell Leukemia Virus Type-1 Infectivity and Env-Dependent Virological Synapse Formation” This research article concludes that the phytomedicinal compounds, such as the cardenolide oleandrin, may one day represent a cost-effective therapeutic strategy to help combat enveloped virus infections in developing countries with limited access to modern antivirals.
- Assignment of DOI to the accepted and published article
- The copyright of their own research outcomes, concepts and expert opinions
- Post-publication promotion of the published articles for enhanced visibility and citation probability
- Free electronic pdf copies of the published article
- Special discounts on processing charges based on the number, relevance and impact of the submissions
- Publication of the article within one week after the acceptance by the peer-reviewers (fast track review)